Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jooooy to the world... theee old biiiitch fell.

ok before anyone starts to judge me on this... you have to admit, whenever old people fall or get hurt on tv, its funny as shit!! I would never laugh if an old lady fell in front of me, but for some reason on tv it becomes a comedy skit.

perfect example would be the life Alert commercials. The original, "help I've fallen and cant get up" was freaking priceless. We still repeat it in our heads and still a smile comes to our faces, well really mine lol. everyone was saying, like "where's the beef". it was contagious. Can anyone really watch that commercial and not laugh or chuckle a bit. here's one of the classic commercials, THE FALL WAS EPIC!!





I don't know why this subject has come into light... its not like i recently saw someone fall or anything like that... just randomness i guess... but it also came into mind because I noticed that they made new commercials. i think they realized no one takes these fallen seniors seriously especially with the old commercials they came out with. So now they have these newer commercials that are wack, there's no over the top dramatization, no senior shown falling or anything like that. no broken hips or dentures flying out of mouths. no flabby tits flying around in mid air as they slip. they just simply show them already on the ground... and let me just say that the newer actress they put in the commercial is really bad, wasn't convincing at all. When I saw the new commercial I wasn't laughing at all... I mean i wasn't suppose to be laughing in the first place anyways but still i can't help it. Here's the new commercial.... see its not funny at all. Just boring and bland.



Well that's the end of it... and for your viewing enjoyment here's another one for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment